Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hall Effect Sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello i am looking at some Hall Effect Sensors for i project i thought of the other day. i know they have three pins a + and - and the middle pin is the output. but is the out put just a difference in voltage depending the direction of the Hall Effect Sensor. wikipedia did not have a good explanation

Last edited:
ahhhhh never mind. a Hall Effect Sensor is nothing that i want. i am just looking for somthing to detect like a lean like if i tip the censor to the left. but not a accelerometer. like a electronic level of some sort

Last edited:
I think that you do want an accelerometer. You are measuring the acceleration due to gravity. The component of gravitational acceleration along the axes of the accelerometer depends on its tilt.

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back