Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Half term!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

large_ghostman

Most Helpful Member
Now on half term! I dont get a full holiday because I am a 4th year and we have to do 'extensions', basically this is like a non academic task, some have gone away to france with the school for two weeks. In my case I am back at School starting Monday and doing extra technology based things with a couple of local companies, its the first time the school has tried this apparently. I dont always goto school but thought I would give it a go.

I also need to hand my ART project in on Monday IF I get it finished, I found a room in the loft space that no one knew was there. Its a decent sized room with access via a small hatch, because of the shape of the house and large roof we have 3 or 4 loft space areas. This one you can st6and up in and would make a decent radio shack :D, so my problem of space for a radio shack is now taken care of :p. Watch out Jim I could be on a channel near you soon lol, actually no fear yet as I only have CB and thast needs fixing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back