Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hacking cardless head phone TX to FM transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

student1616

hello guys,
last week my friend gave me a TX of Portasound2000.its a china made cordless headphone set.he said that he lost its receiver.
http://www.edelectronica.com/public/images/portasound200.gif
so is it possible to convert it as FM transmitter so that i can receive the transmission over my FM radio.i just want to hack it so that it work as FM transmitter.soon i'll try to post the picture of the TX.
if any one has done this before pls help.

AFIK the frequnecy band of the transmitter is nowhere near the FM broadcast band. To hack it in such a way would probably require changing nearly every component. You'd be better off starting from scratch and building something designed for the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back