Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hacked Classroom Video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moody07747

My brother showed me a video of a college class that got hacked... there was music playin and chalk boards goin all over the place

only thing was the link was bad and it was loading slow

anyone have a better link or seen this video yet?

yahoo and google wont find it

Impressing!Just played the video a few times,couldn't help imagining how fun it would have been if I was there in that class.

I had the video downloaded to my hard drive.It's an FLV format flash media file.If anyone would like to keep a copy,just let me know. :)

LOL :lol:

To bad my school dosent have such boards.

Wonder how they made that.

Oh and i discoverd that port scaning the LAN in school is an exselent way to anoy the admin :lol: .He started going all over the school.I could barly keap my self from laughing.Too bad that techer is not the admin anymore.Its even more fun to anoy the teachers.

Someone Electro said:
LOL :lol:
Oh and i discoverd that port scaning the LAN in school is an exselent way to anoy the admin :lol: .He started going all over the school.I could barly keap my self from laughing.Too bad that techer is not the admin anymore.Its even more fun to anoy the teachers.

Not when you get caught :wink:

Difficult though,still need to be prepared.

I think the person who captured this video must have known this before class.Maybe it's one of the hacker's friends or even the hacker himself,carring a laptop with a cellphone access to the internet. lol

I just pretend im doing somthing else. Like writhing somthing in word or on the net on sites like wikipedia and stuff and acting like a n00b.The admin is prety dumb anyway,

My frend formated PCs and on one unpluged the CPUs fan.

If i had an hardware keyloger it would be nice.

Maybe you can try building one.And then have some friend carring DVs film how insane those teachers act afterwards.

My college sucks.The LAN seems only cover part of the campus.The ports in our dorms are connected directly to the WAN.I don't have a laptop,neither do I do well in network stuff.If I can't find anything interesting in network,should I turn to the fire alarm system or something eles where simpler controllers are used? :lol: Just kidding,I'd be dead when I get caught.Chinese schools suck.There no chance to get rid of such reputation.

Someone Electro said:
ok i know a little about computer but that didnt make any since to me at all

...how do you scan LAN ports?

my campus is all wireless and in only some of the campus...mainly the hi-tech highschool area...the hi-tech students all have a password..i got it from my brother who goes there

when im in math class i pull out my PDA/calculator and surf the web

i always wanted to learn baisc hacking for PCs

an LAN has 256 IPs and each IP has ports.Ports are like gates that let data in and out.They are numberd from 1 to 62 000. You are now using port 80 (HTTP) to surf electrotech.Generaly for evry service there is an port.

What an port scaner did is it did an ping on evry IP address in the LAN.If they ware stupid enugh to let the ping option on i could see all devices in the LAN.

Meaby i could stick up an keyloger whith an PIC.Meaby an even cruder solution would be to tap two pins of the LPT in it and some software runing on that PC.

Or an even better one would be to set up an software keyloger and then tell my frend to pretend he lost his pass.So the teacher would log on the server over remote desktop.

Then hope i can get to the routers settings so i can set it to rerute the reqests from the internet to the server.If that works i could then acses the server whith admin priviliges from home Over a proxy for safety resons(So if they try to get smart it will look like that im in Britan for exsample,wich in not)

Im not worying to bet busted because the admin is not very smart and he dosent know about me or my frend so pretending to be a n00b still goes.

EDIT: Oh and an keyloger is an thingy(software or hardware) that records what has ben tiped in whith the keyboard and so records the enterd passwords.

hehehehe just watched that video and it's a shame those boards didn't have any crude design written on them. That would of made the teacher go bonkers which would of made the movie a classic. Sheesh the biggest fun we had in the old days was stickin potatoes in the teachers car exhaust and watching after school the teachers driving out with the exhaust pipe dragging on the ground :twisted: Man da good old days

Thers no way to do it like that.The parking lot is right in front of school and there is amost always someone there.

Etlest i got an good way to anoy the admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back