Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

H-Bridge Motor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigel Goodwin said:
beginner2 said:
Nigel Goodwin said:
You say control 'car', so do you mean with car type steering?, or some other kind of steering?.

the car is a remote control car. But i wont use the remote control that comes with the car to control the car movement. Instead i want to control the car movement using interface at PC side through 89C52 uC.

At last you give us a clue!.

The steering is done by a servo, you simply generate the servo drive pulses in your micro-controller - it's completely seperate to your drive motor.

I'm presuming this is a 'proper' radio control car?, and not just a small toy?.

the one actually is a small toy remote control toy car.....what do u mean by radio control car?

Mr Nigel, can u give me some examples regarding this kind of design?

beginner2 said:
the one actually is a small toy remote control toy car.....what do u mean by radio control car?

I mean the ones by Tamiya and others, that have proper radio control systems - the cheap Chinese toy cars are just that, toys!.

Mr Nigel, can u give me some examples regarding this kind of design?

There are numerous examples for feeding servos from micro-controllers, but it rather depends on how your particular model works?.

depending the model. make pics of it (inside and outside & circuits) so we can tell exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back