Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

H-Bridge driver DC motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jason82

hi.i'm doing a project on dc motor control system.i will be using microcontroller 16f877.i am not really familliar with this microcontroller.i am hoping that anyone can help me with this.is there any tutorial or maybe some guildance for me on how to use this microcontroller?thanks a lot.

jason82 said:
hi.i'm doing a project on dc motor control system.i will be using microcontroller 16f877.i am not really familliar with this microcontroller.i am hoping that anyone can help me with this.is there any tutorial or maybe some guildance for me on how to use this microcontroller?thanks a lot.

Have a look at my tutorials, one gives sample code for using the two PWM channels in a 16F876/7 to control a small robot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back