Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

H bridge driver circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinayak

hi
i am looking for a H-bridge driver circuit for a 12v,10A dc motor. I would like to know if it is better to use only MOSFETS or use a combination of MOSFETS and relay and optocouplers. Please could you help me out by giving me the specific MOSFET and other components to be used.
thankyou

hi
i am looking for a H-bridge driver circuit for a 12v,10A dc motor. I would like to know if it is better to use only MOSFETS or use a combination of MOSFETS and relay and optocouplers. Please could you help me out by giving me the specific MOSFET and other components to be used.
thankyou

hello
i have to ask for the above h bridge quote which u submited here... if u got any ideaq about 10-15 amp h bridge circuits regarding components then plz share it.
thanks

hi
thankyou
You mean a driver to drive the MOSFETs of your H-bridge? If so, then I need to know if you are using P or N-channel. If N-channel, there are so many mosfet gate drivers like IR2181, IR2184, IR21844. I prefer you use the last one because it has the possiblity of programming dead time (to prevent shoot-through) b/w the MOSFETs of one arm in your H-bridge.
If using a microcontroller, then optocoupling could be good. If your pcb is well designed however, to prevent EMI, u can connect directly to the gate driver input.
Best regards
ed

hi
thankyou

Hi
Does the DC Motor have one or two direction.If one,I suggest using N-ch mosfet.if two,it is better to use P-ch and N-ch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back