Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Guide to various component packages

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrz126

I'm hunting down some parts for work and I'm having a tough time trying to find a part that meets the spec and is in a suitable package. I'm looking online at various sites and they list individual parts with all sorts of different packages. To check to see if the part will work, I have open up quite a few datasheets.

I was wondering if there was a PDF or something that has just some pictures of the various component packages? (Something like at the top of this PDF: **broken link removed** ) I know the pinouts will change basied on if its a diode or transistor, but atleast it would give me the general idea.

heh heh. Grab the pdf catalog near the top of this page. It's big, but then again, you are asking for quite a bit.
The rest of the page has plenty of other good info too.

**broken link removed**

These guys make "dummy" components for use in training etc.. Makes a good reference.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back