Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Guide for beginner

Status
Not open for further replies.

FafApRinCe

any1 got any idea hw 2 learn c++ coding 4 pic?wher 2 learn?sth like tat..
cz having prob understand the pic 16f877 datasheet...although got learnt a few time guiding by senior and teammates..but i stil hope i found a way tat i can self-learn better than depending..

If you cant lean punctuation, spelling, grammar, sentence structure, how can you learn C++?

Last edited:
Mike..i get wat u mean...nt tat i didnt study c++ b4..jz the coding like the trish a/b, timer0 n etc i don really understnd wat its functions, how to write the codes 4 those, sth like tat..is it the pic 16f877 datasheet is the simplest way 2 learn 4 a beginner?no other method d?

thx 4 the advice

Thunderchild: i'll try 2 learn those pic hardware n set up the pic..
Electronworks: jz no tat c n c++ is nt the same after u told..

TO ALL: though there is nt really the ans i wish for(or this thing need 2 b learn by ourselve jz can gain more benefit)..so i will try 2 solve my problems by my own..thx a lot..^^

if you write like that all of the time yea you will have to solve your own problems because your so hard to understand many just won't bother to help. Good luck

this is not a C++ forum, check google, C++ is a very commonly used language you should be able to get results

wot did dat meen innit?

Am I getting the hang of it? Gosh. Jolly Good
Electronworks: jz no tat c n c++ is nt the same after u told..
That's chinese textspeak, I'm a chinese myself. He's saying: Just know that C and C++ is not the same after you told (me). :D

I should've know it's Chinese txt spea.k :rolleyes:

As if English txt speak isn't bad enough?

That's chinese textspeak, I'm a chinese myself. He's saying: Just know that C and C++ is not the same after you told (me). :D

careful you will land yourself the job of permanent translator for any inconsiderate jibberish posted under the flag of that abomination of "txt speak".

careful you will land yourself the job of permanent translator for any inconsiderate jibberish posted under the flag of that abomination of "txt speak".

Whoa.. and then after "super moderator", "old english battle flag", "help us help you"... "Chinese-Approximated English Translator" doesn't sound bad at all... Haha!! :D

I do think in any part of the world the wannabe English used by them is somewhat disturbing, they wanted to sound cool when they speak English but they always ended up getting my deepest "huh"? o_0 My Oxford-educated father shuddered at his own people's English despite the fact he's a staunch Chinese traditionalist.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back