Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Guass's Law

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibaian1

hey guys plz do help me understanding this law. I am facing problems in proving Div A = rohC. As well as i want to know about line Integral, Surface integral and Volume integral, related to each other and there use in Guass's Law..i will be very grateful. please donot suggest other pages

ibaian1,

I am facing problems in proving Div A = rohC. As well as i want to know about line Integral, Surface integral and Volume integral, related to each other and there use in Guass's Law..i will be very grateful. please donot suggest other pages

I have no idea what that equation you wrote above is supposed to represent. All those other things you asked about are studied in vector calculus. You have to do that on your own.

Gauss's law states that the total outward flux of the E-field over any enclosed surface in free space is equal to the total charge enclosed within the the enclosed surface divided by the permittivity of free space. The total flux is the surface integral of the E-field. Gauss's divergence theorem (not Gauss's law) states that the surface integral of the E-field of a bound volume is equal to the volume integral of the divergence of the E-field. The divergence theorem converts a surface integral into a volume integral and vice versa. Therefore, we can conclude that Gauss's law can be expressed as the Div(E) = charge/permittivity.

Ratch

I am not able to grasp things from text books. Please provide me surface integral = volume integral and line integral = surface integral but plz avoid using bookish language. Thanks to you both guys

ibaian1,

I am not able to grasp things from text books. Please provide me surface integral = volume integral and line integral = surface integral but plz avoid using bookish language.

That is unfortunate. You are asking us to do more or less what a private tutor would do, and we don't have a chalk board and direct physical interface with you, let alone the time. Without being able to read or grasp things form written presentations, your knowledge input is going to be severely limited. By the way, how do you expect to process anything a forum member posts in this thread to answer your questions?

Ratch

ibaian1,

That is unfortunate. You are asking us to do more or less what a private tutor would do, and we don't have a chalk board and direct physical interface with you, let alone the time. Without being able to read or grasp things form written presentations, your knowledge input is going to be severely limited. By the way, how do you expect to process anything a forum member posts in this thread to answer your questions?

Ratch
yea you are right i m tryng to move for a local tutor i must give it time alone untill i get it down i will try my best

Hello there,

Do you know how to parameterize a curve?
Also, have you done 'regular' integrals yet?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back