Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

gsm technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

noway

Hi everyone,
I am doing project on gsm technology sp therefore i am thinking of doing a practicaly working model of gsm so i need help in schematics/circuit diagram for general function of transmission and reception of calls i tried to understand the circuit from an old motorola mobile but couldn't understand which component is for which function so i realy would lke to know a simple circuit showing the working of gsm technology.

You are not going to make a GSM phone.

The nearest that you can get is a GSM module from Telit or Siemens. That is all the clever stuff and you can then add power supply, SIM card, aerial, speaker, microphone, ringer and something to tell it what number to dial and when to hang up.

Noway, as your nickname.
If you can get all the parts nedded to the last screw * ; schematics to the last detail; if you end understanding everything; manage to put together all the microsoldering and assembly, it will not work at all without firmware and service provider.

* all the parts can be found by buying a phone, and dismantling it to pieces, and will be at the very lowest cost possible with no time wasted. The chance to buy all those parts at vendors in quantity one is zero.

I do have a Chinese mobile with a broken screen whose model is CECT U90 so can you tell me the parts essential for only receiving and making calls so just i can present in the way that i actually made it or can you suggest or give me the schematics of a Sim card reader , signal transmitter and receiver circuit i just want to make one to make an impression as well as to know the practical working of the technology.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back