Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

GSM module, PIC Microcontroller, Camera, Video call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys. This is my first post in this forum. Parden if I made a mistake. Here's my question-
I want to connect 3-4 cameras, gsm modul (3G whatever) to a pic controller at a far place like a farm house. So when I call (3G) on "that" number I can watch video on my mobile and can switch betn cameras.
I don't want expensive GSM with gps gprs and all that facilities. Just oneway communication is sufficient for me. And all this without any PC.
Also Mumbai's Electronics Market is nearest for me. Plz suggest parts which are available here. Thanks for any help.

Hi tunedwolf. Can I make raspberry pi by myself like arduino. Bcoz my need is very less jst connect GSM module and camera. And transmit what camera sees when I call. I don't want to use display. So what do you say using ARM can I do it.

Hi tunedwolf. Can I make raspberry pi by myself like arduino. Bcoz my need is very less jst connect GSM module and camera. And transmit what camera sees when I call. I don't want to use display. So what do you say using ARM can I do it.

You could make a Raspberry Pi yourself, but it would cost you a LOT more than buying one - even assuming you could actually manage it.

You could certainly do it with a suitable ARM processor, as that's what the Pi uses - but you would then have to write the entire OS yourself, as well as the actual code to do what you require.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back