Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

GSM Modem Interfacing with PC Hyperterminal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sathiesh Kumar

Hi...
I have Wismo HT-W2101 GSM MODEM interfaced with PC... I studied the AT Commands... i can able to read the messages using AT+CMGR command... its working properly... when i try to send message using AT+CMGS command i am specifing the total length as 18... then i send the data it shows error... what might be the problem .... can anybody help me...

Sathiesh Kumar.V

Are you sending the texts in PDU mode or text mode? I don't think that you need to specify the length in text mode. In PDU mode, **broken link removed** explains what you need.

Can you post a transcript of what you are doing?

Hi Diver300 thanks for your reply..
i am sending SMS in PDU Mode and Format.. How to send SMS in Text mode...

GSM Interfacing

Hi..

How to send SMS in text mode... whats the format in which we have to send sms...

Help me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back