Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

gsm device

Status
Not open for further replies.

riyunikenshee

hi., iam building a computer interface gsm project, So once i send a msg from my gsm cellphone to my computer, my computer will send a signal to a relay to switch any of my inter face devices connected to it,. i need gsm schematic diagram to know how it works and how can interface that gsm device to my computer, do i need a gsm cellphone ? or just a external hardware that will recieve my gsm msg? thanks in advance... hope you can answer my problem?

riyunikenshee said:
hi., iam building a computer interface gsm project, So once i send a msg from my gsm cellphone to my computer, my computer will send a signal to a relay to switch any of my inter face devices connected to it,. i need gsm schematic diagram to know how it works and how can interface that gsm device to my computer, do i need a gsm cellphone ? or just a external hardware that will recieve my gsm msg? thanks in advance... hope you can answer my problem?

I suggest you use a Nokia phone, they have a suitable interface you can connect to your computer - and there is already LOAD's of information and projects on the Internet about them!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back