Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Growing Old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikebits

A BEAUTIFUL MESSAGE ABOUT GROWING OLDER:[FONT=&quot]

**broken link removed**

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Crap [/FONT][FONT=&quot]...[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] I forgot what it was[/FONT][FONT=&quot] ...

:D
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Pretty funny :p I'm still planning on making my motorcycle trip to Montana and Wyoming some day. I would expect to see scenery like this. Last year's trip was cancled due to me having a stroke.

Last edited:
Sorry BrownOut: I have to ask : Was that a 2-stroke or a 4-stroke? I hope you are better now and able to make the trip soon! N. A. is so big and so much to see!

Cheers, E

Pretty funny :p I'm still planning on making my motorcycle trip to Montana and Wyoming some day. I would expect to see scenery like this. Last year's trip was cancled due to me having a stroke.

If you like caves plan your trip to include a stop in South Dakota's Custer State Park. If you want to camp I suggest Silvan lake. Or stay in the lodge (old man speaking). They have two good caves called Wind Cave and Crystal Cave. The speculation is that they are a single system that is larger then Mammoth Cave.

While you are in the area you can visit Mt. Rushmore and ride a steam train from Keystone at the base of Mt. Rushmore to Hill City and back. They feature turn of the century trains. But the last time I was there they had a Zephyr (I think) streamlined train on the sidings. It was run down but it was great fun to walk though the cars.

Hill city was itself interesting. It seemed to be a tourist town just a bit too far off the beaten path to charge the outrageous prices you would expect. Had a good steakhouse and German place.

Sorry BrownOut: I have to ask : Was that a 2-stroke or a 4-stroke? I hope you are better now and able to make the trip soon! N. A. is so big and so much to see!

Cheers, E

It was a one-stroke :D I've had an operation to repair the damaged heart that caused it in the first place. I feel not just like I did before I suffered it. Had my 1-year anniversity Last Saturday.

Last edited:
Thanks, 3VO, I'll keep those in mind. Since I have to start a new job in a couple week, I'm not sure when I get back to my dream trip.

Why not
you can definitely make
but you may travel with another person with you and share the drive distance and incidentally a company too !!! All the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back