Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Graphic LCD problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tariq7868

Hello,

I am trying to interface graphic LCD 240x128 (part: T240128 v1.1) with PIC16F877A. I used MicroC compiler's example coding & also simulated on proteus. On Proteus simulation, LCD worked alright, but when i set up the hardware, LCD is showing only a bar of line (Sometimes on top, or middle or bottom (after resetting)). I have adjusted the "V0" (contrast) to -15V, & have checked all the grounds & VCCs. And have set configuration byte as = 7FA3. I tested the PIC16F877A by LED Blinking Program. I also have attached the project, code, hex (Note: coding done in MikroC Compiler).
Please, Help me, what could be the problem?

Attachments

• 240x128.zip
    205.5 KB · Views: 239
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back