Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

graduate project!

Status
Not open for further replies.

4control

I'm now gradute student so I strongly need a good project about electrical control (which I can apply it practically) for my graduating, I tried to search with google but ....I didn't really find a suitable project to be accepted by our professor

Any suggestions would be appreciable!

Thanks in advance!

an automatic water pump is a fine example of a control circuit. the circuit, usually some logic device senses that the overhead tank needs refilling (at a user-defined level) and then triggers the pump to get water from the underground tank. the circuit automatically stops the pump when the overhead tank is filled.
:)

Re: reply

aibelectronics said:
an automatic water pump is a fine example of a control circuit. the circuit, usually some logic device senses that the overhead tank needs refilling (at a user-defined level) and then triggers the pump to get water from the underground tank. the circuit automatically stops the pump when the overhead tank is filled.
:)

Too easy IMO for a grad student.

I really doubt google couldn't turn up ideas. I think the OP needs to clarify his/her interests a bit more.

Re: reply

4electros said:
Optikon said:
Too easy IMO for a grad student.

I really doubt google couldn't turn up ideas. I think the OP needs to clarify his/her interests a bit more.

What do you mean by IMO and OP?!

In My Opinion
Original Poster

Search through the older threads of this site, the phrases "please help" and "need a project" appear quite often , suggestions range from the ghastly to the sublime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back