Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Gps

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohsinans

hi every1..............i m making a GPS reciever..i have got the GPS module (LEA4s) and i have got the antenna of the GPS......now to connect the GPS antenna on a PCB i need a SMA connector. The prob is i cant find the SMA connector........now can ne1 suggest me ne company which would supply me a free sample or evn paid sample of the connector...or can ne1 suggest me any othr mehthod to connect the antenna to PCB.............. please reply fast.....thank u

Check in any major companies catalogue - SMA connectors are commonplace.

Please don't post in 'text speak', you're using an ASCII keyboard there's no need and no point.

You should also enter your location in your profile, presumably you would like sources in your own country?.

I thought ebonics was bad.....the kids today can't and won't spell.

I wonder how the younger generations write their resumes.:D

hi everyone.I am sorry about writing that way. I never realized that was such a big issue. Thanks for reminding me anyways. And I am from Baroda, India. Let me know if you know some companies which would send me the samples. Thanks

hi...thanks for replying..but i have that kind of connector. Its used to connect a GSM module to its antenna. What i need is a SMA connector. DO find it if you can. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back