Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

GPRS Datalogger help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I am doing a GPRS datalogger using SIM300. I need to send some strings to web server and able to see this data on a webpage using browser. I have found how to send GPRS data to server. I want to know how to design the Front End that is a webpage with a database which receives the data from GPRS and stors it in a database so that it can be viewed when needed. Any help will be much appreciated.

This is a more hardware focused forum, with some low level programing language knowledge.

I suggest you try the stack exchange forum instead.

I do this every time I go flying. The last few miles to the Internet involves a radio modem. It is called APRS. Check out this web page to see thousands of real time GPS tracks from all over the world. It requires a ham license, however...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back