Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Got a small LCD screen ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

things

So yeah, I have a small colour, backlight LCD screen, which takes composite video signals. Does anyone have any cool things I could try with it? I have a lil B&W camera hooked to it, and thats cool, but i was wondering what would be the easiest and cheapest way to generate my own composite video signals?

I did originally have an idea of using it as a small external screen for my eeepc, but a VGA to composite converter is like $60 :eek:

I don't expect to be able to do anything complicated, but even just a tiny circuit that does scrolling text or just displays a simple picture or somehting would be cool.

Any idea's ?

EDIT: forgot to mention, it's a PAL screen.

Thanks ;)

Last edited:
your looking on the wrong website for converters lol. look around for cheaper. check tigerdirect and see if they have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back