Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Got a question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstechca

Now if you really have a question, you should ask it to its complete entirety. I have seen a user post a request that wasn't even a complete sentence, and that post is now in the trash can.

When you ask a question, PLEASE be specific, because it leads to better answers. Please avoid having us think about what you should invent. Avoid requesting us to provide a schematic, unless you tried every single method possible to obtain that schematic and you have followed our suggestions.

so basically all I (and probably some others too) ask is that when you ask a question, PLEASE be specific, and PLEASE spell the words properly. Misspelled words can create delays in the answers or maybe improper answers.

Failure to follow the above may result in me not providing you with sufficient help.

WOW that tells me a lot!

btw:My post was an simulation of a noob post.

I dont get it why popole dont tell much about what they want.

Someone Electro said:
WOW that tells me a lot!

btw:My post was an simulation of a noob post.

I dont get it why popole dont tell much about what they want.
I hate when people ask like that too! Maybe they think we know everything or something... :cry:

Someone Electro said:
Hi i need an realy cool project!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

nice joke, but if it was someone else, I will tell him/her to:

ELABORATE

can any one pls help mi with how to design a 1000watts audio amplifier using op-amps stating the values of the resistors (input and feedback),coupling capacitors I will be very grateful thanks.

genman4 said:
can any one pls help mi with how to design a 1000watts audio amplifier using op-amps stating the values of the resistors (input and feedback),coupling capacitors I will be very grateful thanks.
This sounds like a good joke to me :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back