Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

good source of practical electronics knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.

mochei80

hi, am a new member to the site and a beginner in electronics.i simply love the subject and thank you guys for creating this site. my request today is simple, i just would like you to give a good direction as to how and where i can learn a lot about electronics, the components and their uses, circuit performance and readings, IC and the rest in a brief and well detailed manner(be it books or websites). i am dying to start designing my own simple circuits and evetually turn pros like you guys.

Thanks,
M

Sounds like you seem to like wireless and RF stuff...so maybe that's where you should try to start. I don't build radios myself...so I'll let someone else take it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back