Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Good fm transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a fair size property and want to listen to music via satellite when out working or at the pool etc. Sounds like the 10mW unit will suit my needs. These other options looks like they at best can only transmit about 10-20'

The 10mW unit is $86 including the shipping.

Well, I risked the $86 and ordered this unit. It arrived with priority mail in about 3 days. Had no problems connecting it up. Found a 12v regulated power pack in my electronic junk to power it with. My version came with a nice green colored LED readout.

Result:
Very clean signal, solid frequency lock. The notes suggests mounting the unit in a metal box to prevent external interference. I could not detect any without mounting into a metal box. Overall I feel that I received good value for my money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back