Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Good Circuit Book?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Sim

I dont know how much you know about electronics, but i would recommend getting yourself a Breadboard and some pre-stripped wire, and then search the web for projects, there is heaps of stuff to learn.

eg: creating a circuit using a battery, resistor and LED, doing that you start learning about Current, Resistance, Diodes(LED) and Voltage.

doing such a thing can teach you a lot of things and can be rewarding knowing that you have calculated everything to work correctly

But on the other hand you might already know this and want further infomation?

shaneshane1 said:
Hi Sim

I dont know how much you know about electronics, but i would recommend getting yourself a Breadboard and some pre-stripped wire, and then search the web for projects, there is heaps of stuff to learn.

eg: creating a circuit using a battery, resistor and LED, doing that you start learning about Current, Resistance, Diodes(LED) and Voltage.

doing such a thing can teach you a lot of things and can be rewarding knowing that you have calculated everything to work correctly

But on the other hand you might already know this and want further infomation?

I know nothing about electronics except how to use them properly. I want to start building robots.

I did just buy these 2 books though.

**broken link removed**

and

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back