Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Going Green - Bad Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont be silly, Canada doesn't use street lights. Theres not enough people. They just wait until the moose moves then continue on!:D

Where there are no people then there are no roads. Just millions of mooses (meese?) and polar bears. There are a lot of rivers and lakes so there are also a lot of beavers.

The problem in the cities near lakes is Canadian geese all over the place. Luckily the street lights show them clearly at night waddling across the roads.

What color is the beer igloo? :eek:

Where there are no people then there are no roads. Just millions of mooses (meese?) and polar bears. There are a lot of rivers and lakes so there are also a lot of beavers.

The problem in the cities near lakes is Canadian geese all over the place. Luckily the street lights show them clearly at night waddling across the roads.

Here in Florida, we mostly see beaver at the beach.

Nearly half of all Canadians have beavers.:D
I have never been to a nude beach. I think my eyes will fall out and I will drool all over the place. My feelings will look very obvious.

I had fun when the women were topless in Cuba.

Last edited:
The last time I was near any nude beach it was more like what you see around Walmart(or a stock yard). :eek:
Those that should cover up dont and those who got stuff worth showing are wearing tee shirts that hang down to their ankles. :(

Apparently nude beaches in the USA are less fun to be at some times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back