Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

God

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstechca

well, I'm a GOD :lol:

I honestly have to laugh at the title, because I'm not perfect with electronics, but I do tend to give some useful information.

Maybe our "god" titles need to be changed to "electronic freaks" :wink:

I'm sure zach too doesn't think he is god either. In fact, I think he is 7 years younger than me, and he is a god? :shock:

I don't know

but for the newbies, PLEASE don't look at the designation under our user ID's because those designations determine the numberof posts we have made, not the quality of answers we provide.

If I were to be honest with you, Audioguru and Nigel would ought to be the real gods.

another thing...

Don't forget to read the fine print below. It appears at the bottom of all my posts.

Zach, I think you got it right.

We aren't gods, We just talk too much :lol:

Someone Electro said:
But i like to talk. :D

Than let’s talk, your previous avatar was going together with your signature as it had wires in its hand and was just ready to give us a shocking experience

I feel you should change one of them now :)

BTW Congratulations mstechca :lol:

dipal_z said:
Someone Electro said:
But i like to talk. :D

Than let’s talk, your previous avatar was going together with your signature as it had wires in its hand and was just ready to give us a shocking experience

I feel you should change one of them now :)

While we're 'attacking' Someone Electro :lol:

How about correcting your signature?, 'vilage' should be 'village' and I don't know what 'borting' is at all? - perhaps it should be 'boating', a place where people sail boats?.

Jay.slovak said:
Finally somobody corrected Someone Electro's Location field. Strange, nobody noticed before?

I'm sure everyone had noticed (it's been annoying me since he first appeared here :lol: ), but I didn't like to mention it, as English (presumably?) isn't his first language.

But seeing as this thread is drifting towards 'attacking' him, I thought I'd mention it :lol:

I guess he lives in a boring village that is too far from water to have any boats. :lol:

audioguru said:
Where is the expert called "The One"?

Yeah, whatever happened to him?? He was cool!

Someday I will be a god! and I will look down on all of you mortals with . . .sorry, got off track :lol:

Check out the attachment.

Notice how I circled GOD?

Zach, to this community, you and I are electronics gods.

Attachments

• frame1.gif
    frame1.gif
    4.5 KB · Views: 291
mstechca said:
Check out the attachment.

Notice how I circled GOD?

Zach, to this community, you and I are electronics gods.

Sorry, I meant a real god with thunder and lightning, should've expounded on that :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back