Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

GM HEI signal help

Status
Not open for further replies.

meisjason

I am working on a digital tach project using an eight pin hei module. I would like to know if there's should be a tach signal from the module itself from pin R without putting power to pin B. I am also going to incorporate timing controller into my tach project in the future to provide the signal to pin E to trigger the coil. At this point all I want is a tach signal if at all possible without providing power to pin B? By the way... hardware wise this is an eight pin GM HEI module being triggered by a Ford duraspark distributor. The engine runs pretty good other than the fact I have to do a bit more tuning to get it all right again with this set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back