Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Glitchbuster's closing down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

justDIY

I just hopped on the glitchbuster.com website to price out some microcontrollers for various projects, and I see Randy's big note

GlITCHBUSTER "Pulling the Plug" SALE!

Life is full of changes, and this year has been a doozy! After wrestling with the decision for months, I've realized that I just can't continue to spend the time that "glitchbuster.com" requires. I have truly enjoyed the relationships with many of you, and I sincerely appreciate your business as well as your patience - particularly at times this year when my promptness left much to be desired.

I'm sorry to see Randy's web-store go ... there are a lot of places that cater to the hobbiest, but his selection was unique and service was exceptional.

It's sad but not a surprise. He has been somewhat inattentive to the business lately what with his full time teaching job. But he has always had a bit of the eyes-are-bigger-than-the-stomach syndrome. He finally yanked the thing about "newsletter coming soon" after promising it for like 2 years.

Still, you couldn't beat his shipping prices.

I will miss him.

Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back