Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

glcd240*128

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatane

hi my friend!! please help me!!i have glcd240*128 with t6369 controller i need c code to drive it . i do'nt know i start!!!

Which compiler are you using? If you use a decent C compiler like MikroC it has the library functions built in for driving a T6963C GLCD.

You may get more help if you post a schematic and more details about which microcontroller and which compiler you are using.

So Codevision doesn't have GLCD libraries?

You may have to read through the T6963C datasheet and write your own. It's a nasty datasheet, quite unpleasant to read but the 6963 is not too bad to drive.

The graphic RAM bytes run horizontally across the screen, and once it is initialised you send an address, then you can just send byte after byte to write a whole line of graphics data across the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back