Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

GLCD problem with PIC & MicroBasic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raslan

Hi,
I am using Graphical LCD 128*64 connected to PIC 18F452.
I am going to do as oscilliscope, it means that I have analog signal and drow its graph in the GLCD.

I am using MicroBasic V.2

I have Many problems and Please I need your advice:

1- Font size for the text: the texts are not displayed since I have problem with the font instuction

so I am writing this code:

Glcd_Set_Font(dim font_address as longint, dim font_width, font_height as byte)

so my problem is exactly with: dim font_address as longint where this I have to use @systemfont5*8 or anything else
so can you give me a hint about this because the complier is reporting an error with this statment and there is no good example in the Help.

2- I am doing the analog to digital conversion 8 bit resolution with internal ground ref. and 200 Hz smapling frequncy. so how can I display the signal?

I mean if I am going to read the results of the conversion and siplay it directly how can I play with the time divition??

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back