Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Give me the idea to connect led for indication

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctgroup

i have made the 12V battery charger with full wave rectifier.(simply using diode).doing this ,i don't know whether the line is in the battery or not.That's why if i place the led to show the charging status,how should i connect the led before that transformer.

Just connect the positive lead of LED via 1k resistor in the rectified DC +ive output, and ground the other leg..

ctgroup said:
i have made the 12V battery charger with full wave rectifier.(simply using diode).doing this ,i don't know whether the line is in the battery or not.That's why if i place the led to show the charging status,how should i connect the led before that transformer.
And a blast from the past...
ctgroup said:
Dear Sirs,
Its me Milan Shrestha a student of electronic engineering. I am doing IR BASED PROJECT for my final year. I had poor knowledge in programming so it would be so please of you to get redimate codes. For more information about my project plz visit.
Seriously? Such a trivial question for a final year electronic engineering student. You claim your programming skills are poor, how would you rate your electronic skills? Do you attend class?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back