Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ghostly European Car Commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigiTan

This is a European car commercial that was pulled from the air after some of the crew complained about a weird ghostly image that appears about half-way through the ad. It isn't supposed to be there.

I had to watch it very closely a couple of times but it's definitely there (unlike the famous ghost image from Three Men and a Baby that turns out to be a poster of Ted Danson).

Watch the video closely and you might see a ghostly white mist about half-way through. If you turn the volume up you can also hear a faint whooshing sound.

* **broken link removed**

-- For those who have seen it, no spoilers.

yea same here I watched it over and over and still didn't see any ghost but man did my wife jump when I got her to watch it with the headphones turned right up :twisted:

Boy oh boy I am in trouble because it is very early in the morning and I had my powerful pc speakers turned up. It woke my entire family and my dog won't stop barking at it. My wifey is barking at me about it.
Why was the freaky "ghost" walking on the road directly in the path of the car? :?: :?:

Yeah, I jumped too and nearly spilled my coffee. :lol:

I like this burger commercial instead: **broken link removed**

Yeah, It's Paris washing a car and eating a hamburger. I am also denied access here. Here's the vid: OOps, I can't attach an MPEG. :wink:

I left it on my uncle's computer and told him to watch this car comercial . . . left the volume turned way up for him . . . :twisted:

God when my sister sent me the e-mail a year ago she scared the crap out of me.

lol I had know idea she would do that to me but I got my pay back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back