Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Getting to know you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Owen

Good morning all from a rain-lashed Northern England. I'm another boring old fart who first became enslaved by our hobby,many years ago, by jiggling the valves in an old radio chassis and capturing Radio Luxembourg!
Things have gotten a lot smaller and faster since those days, with the noted exception of my fingers, and my mental acuity.
I still construct, but never really seem to get around to boxing-up the circuits that I make. The joy is in the journey. Well anyway, Hello.

The joy is in the journey.
I couldn't agree more and welcome to the forum! There are still plenty of seats available for old farts => Some of us whippersnapers need a good kick in the butt from an old fart every now and then =)

Welcome to ETO, Bob! We're happy to have you! I'm sure you'll provide us with good advice and keen insights, and I'll look forward to reading your posts :)

Kind regards,
Der Strom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back