Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Getting a Hakko soldering station in Germany?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeLight

Hi, first post here :D

I'm going to Germany in a few weeks and I was thinking of buying a Hakko soldering station there as it's probably cheaper than what I can get here.

I've tried to look online with google-translate and found this website: kullik. I've contacted them for a quote and a retailer location but got answer :/

Can anyone please point me to where I can get one online (I have a shipping address in Germany if needed), or name a store around Munich which distributes Hakko?

I'm looking for a Hakko FX-888 or Hakko 936 stations.

Thanks a lot!

Can't answer your question...but am just wondering why it would be cheaper. Hakko is Japanese, not German.

Maybe because of the fact that almost anything imported to Israel costs more than it costs in Germany (also imported). But according to my last market survey it appears that in this specific case it's actually way cheaper here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back