Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Get FREE iPod, Xbox, PlayStation 2 or Cell Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no such thing as a free lunch...
I'm assuming that in order to get this 'free' stuff you have to go around spamming message boards?

Actually, some of these companies are legitimate.
They make enough money off of advertising that they can afford to give away free stuff like this. The Free iPod webpage is the most well known one and I've seen different TV shows and news programs get their free iPods. The only problem is that you have to complete one or more free trial offers (I got a credit card, but thats fine, I didn't have one) but now I have to get 5 other people to complete the offer before I get my iPod.
Like I said, It works, but its a f'n hassle.
~Mike

it might be legit and it might not be the whol "get a free ipod" but what has this gotta do with electronics?

IF he had a problem with is ipod then fair enough

MrMikey83 said:
The only problem is that you have to complete one or more free trial offers (I got a credit card, but thats fine, I didn't have one) but now I have to get 5 other people to complete the offer before I get my iPod.

Isn't that a 'pyramid scheme'?, and aren't they illegal in most of the world?.

In any case, the post itself is still SPAM, and has no place in these forums!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back