Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Gerber file with mismatch holes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProFPGA

Banned
Hi ALL,

I had to use Altium designer 10 for a PCB design, generated Gerber files and i see through holes misaligned . I used all standard options for generating gerber i am confused what went wrong , see pic attached . when generating both gerber and NC drill files my units : inches , and format was 2:5 Any clues ?

Attachments

• IMG_14042015_161827.png
    IMG_14042015_161827.png
    31 KB · Views: 331
Looks like its just mirrored. Did you click any "mirror plot" checkboxes anywhere?

What gerber viewer is that?

Gerbv is excellent and easy to use. I like that you can select all the layers in one operation (hold down the CNTL key and click on each layer) rather than one at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back