Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Gear Indicator

Status
Not open for further replies.

bodhisattwa

hey... m bodhisattwa and me and my team is making a ATV for BAJA... i want to make a gear indicator... m using a mahindra alfa gearbox... can anyone suggest how to build?

may need some more information...
you need it to be displayed in numeric digit?
or just LEDs for every gear
what are the possible connection you can bring out from the gear to show the status...or any way to mount some contacts to be wired through...etc

ya, i want a digital indicator
That did not answer any of the questoins. If you what help you need to spend more time answering the questoins!

You can buy them less than $100 from a number of sources. Google "digital gear indicator". They usually require a speedo sensor signal and a engine RPM signal and will self-calibrate or manual calibrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back