Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

GE Z4XL14B ? Zener or Tunnel Diode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick.A.Hardy

I'm having problems locating information for a vintage GE diode labelled Z4XL14B.
Does anyone know if this is a zener or tunnel diode and where I might locate additional info such as data sheets, etc. for this component ? I've been to several vintage electronic parts sites (Transistor Museum, etc.) but have not been able to locate this component.
Thanks!

I'm having problems locating information for a vintage GE diode labelled Z4XL14B.
Does anyone know if this is a zener or tunnel diode and where I might locate additional info such as data sheets, etc. for this component ? I've been to several vintage electronic parts sites (Transistor Museum, etc.) but have not been able to locate this component.
Thanks!

hi,
Look at this image.

Attachments

• AAesp03.gif
    AAesp03.gif
    131.7 KB · Views: 291
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back