Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Gate and source of P-channel mosfet breakdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.Severals E.Cap(220uf and 470uf) connect VBAT to ground.
How about something with low ESR like a few ceramic caps?? How far away are they?

Last edited:
hi Sarma,
As its a R/C toy car, I suspect those 6.5uH inductors are for radio RF suppression.

From the initial tests I have done, it appears that theP MOS fets are failing at power on due to poor circuit design.?

Hi Eric
these inductors in series with motor are only for radio RF suppression.I don't know what happen on your testing?Could you show me more detail information?

I saw it Eric, but he forgot that the inductors he used in series are enough to create the back emf. perhaps the motor is substituted by the combination of these inductors and the 11 ohm.
However 5.6uH is too small to be expected as Motor simulator.

Sorry,there are no inductors in the testing jig.

Hi Eric
these inductors in series with motor are only for radio RF suppression.I don't know what happen on your testing?Could you show me more detail information?

hi,
I guessed they were RF suppression caps.

On the test rig, what are the voltages on the two PWM inputs.? when you switch on the power to the test rig.??

Please confirm that the circuit I posted is the one used for testing, also what is the Vbatt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back