Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
Resource icon

Game Changer Opamp: OPAx192 and Relations 2016-02-25

Status
Not open for further replies.

spec

Most Helpful Member
spec submitted a new article:

Game Changer Opamp: OPAx192 - This relatively new opamp form Texa comes close to the ideal and opens up a wealth of design avenues

OPA192.jpg

This article was originally just a normal post, but I thought it would be more accessible/useful as an article.

There have been many game-changers in the history of operational amplifiers: µA709, µA741, LM358, TL072. I'm wondering if the Texas Instruments OPAx192 family isn't the latest. I've been itching to try one out since the data sheet was released around 2013, but even though the devices are now freely available, I...

Read more about this article...

I really like this post, thanks Spec. One can be overwhelmed when trying to pick which OPA to use as there are literally thousands to choose from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back