Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Gadgets, Code, and components discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rbeckett

Ladies and gents I have started a discussion group on Home Brew Talk and would like to invite any and all project builders and tinkerers who are interested in home brewing as a hobby. The group is loosely about the integration of electronics, gas, water, pneumatics and other systems into a brew controller. Some will be very simple with off the shelf parts, other will be way more complex with code and microchips. There will also be a bunch in the middle between simple and complex. If you go to Home Brew Talk.com and click on the "Groups" icon in the top line you can search for the group as listed in the title line above. Any help, assistance, technical support and expertiseyou would like to share would be greatly appreciated. For most of us it is a natural extension to homebrew our own controllers from scratch too. So if your interested, stop by and have a look, and join if you would like. Thanks in advance.
Bob

Last edited:
I've got a few eurotherm PID temperature controllers with heating & cooling outputs. Every time I go in the garage and see them, some brewing application comes to mind. If I ever get any free time I might just cobble something together and show it off on your brewing forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back