Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fuzzy Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

catvsrat

Hello i have a question for everybody.

Like the traditional boolean circuits were derived from boolean gates. Is there any way that fuzzy circuits could be derived from the same way using fuzzy gates.Lets suppose we have fuzzy gates available then could we combined these fuzzy gates using the idea, we already did in boolean gates and get a fuzzy circuit. Is this theoretically possible

Hello i have a question for everybody.

Like the traditional boolean circuits were derived from boolean gates. Is there any way that fuzzy circuits could be derived from the same way using fuzzy gates.Lets suppose we have fuzzy gates available then could we combined these fuzzy gates using the idea, we already did in boolean gates and get a fuzzy circuit. Is this theoretically possible

Homework??

Fuzzy logic is an interesting subject. It lends itself well to implementation in a microprocessor. Feedback control systems, for example, can generally be implemented in Fuzzy logic more intuitively and will execute faster than using a PID loop in software.

But for your question, Google likely has the answer.

Well but lets say i some how made a fuzzy AND gate, fuzzy OR gate and a fuzzy NOT gate, now general idea says that gates are the building blocks of a circuit so can i somehow put together these gates and get a sequential circuit.... Plz tell me how you will do it.

Suppose u have these gates, now the next step for you is to assemble a circuit, now what is gone be your next step,or what r u gonna do?

First you need to know what particular logic problem you are trying to solve. Then you have to understand how Fuzzy Logic works.

Do you know either of those?

P.S. Here's a paper that says they have built such circuits.

Last edited:
Yes crutschow, i have read that paper and my idea is based on that paper too, but i dont want a specific circuit, since this is a theoretically approach i want a general circuit, Do u know what i mean? I dont want to write these gates in matlab and then try to combined them for a particular logic problem and get a sequential circuits, whereas i can use some kind of algorithm step to make such fuzzy circuits or used traditional way to build circuits.So that i could defined these on the paper, it could be theoretical only and that works too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back