Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

funny noises from my computer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkinnyBoy

I've never really thought about it, but the noise has very possibly always been there....

often, when scrolling a webpage (I think) or doing from a light screen, to a dark screen on my computer (I think again :p) I get this weird noise through my sound card... lol

and, I just realised (without my speakers connected) that I also get a noise from INSIDE my computer, when (for example) I switch from this mozilla internet window, and an MSN chat window.....

its weird!!!! its possibly even coming from the computer powersupply!!! :p lol

Myne dosent do it but my old Grunding TV you can hear it a lot.

Wen you change chanels and the whole screen goes black i get an wiouw sound.

This is probobly the flyback transformer.And wen the screen goes black it has a much smaler load and the driving circuit lowers the freq. (Its suposed to do that to keep it at max efiency posible)

It aculy takes only 2 transistors and some resistors.It has an main coil that the transistors switch on/off and an litle one that senses wen for the transistors to switch.

These things can go up to 200W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back