Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fujitsu 42" Plasma Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

begeta50

I have a Plasma 42" monitor. The unit works great, but I has one black line from top to bottom. The line is about one inch with. Can someone tell me how can I fix this unit.
thank you

That probably it, lots of Plasma sets have been scrapped for duff panels, which is why LCD has taken over (it's far more reliable).

It 'may' be a fault on one of the PCB's that is part of the PDP, but these generally aren't available separately (although some manufacturers are now supplying them). However, Fujitsu have a terrible reputation and in my experience can't even give you a price on the parts, never mind supply any.

Not surprising that Fujitsu are pulling out of the Plasma market in a few weeks time!.

my laptop LCD screen done the same thing, i have a dark 2inch line from top 2 bottom, so i just bought a 22" external monitor, it was that or try and track down a new screen from some where that would cost more money, the laptop never leaves the desk so i got an external monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back