Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fuel level Measure Sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

askcq

Hi

How to select a sensor to measure the fuel level in a closed container .

what sensor can I use to measure the level

Could anyone help on this please

Thanks

Describe the container...shape, dimensions, openings, material...?

Ken

its a cubical container , the fuel level of the container is in need . what type of container can I use for measuring

its a cubical container , the fuel level of the container is in need . what type of container can I use for measuring
That answers one question. For openings, I'm assuming there are openings to get fuel in and out. Without other info...there are electronic sensors that use ultrasonic, microwave, resistance, capacitance, pressure or light. There are mechanical measuring methods such as sight-glass tubes or long sticks.

Or is this a home work problem?..."How would you measure the fuel level in a closed, cubical container?"

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back