Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

From where to buy PIC...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anurag_Singh

Hello everyone
I am a resident of Agra (India). I want to buy a pic 16F628 IC but was unable to find in the capital city...DELHI

Can anyone tell me any nearby place or any reliable site on net from where I can buy this IC on a reasonable price (ie; minimum shipping cost at my destination)

Please HELP.....

Anurag_Singh said:
Hello everyone
I am a resident of Agra (India). I want to buy a pic 16F628 IC but was unable to find in the capital city...DELHI

Can anyone tell me any nearby place or any reliable site on net from where I can buy this IC on a reasonable price (ie; minimum shipping cost at my destination)

Please HELP.....

Cirkit electro has got them in mumbai
also please see the EFY mag of January
try to reach silicon components in Mumbai and Delhi over phone - book and pay your money. they accept ICICI payment. they are authorised and cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back