Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

from the hereafter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spuffock

Years ago I had a friend in the local radio club who swore he had a typewriter that would not type double leters. His treatise on the subject, printed in the club magazine, showed that it would not type double leters even with a space betwen. I now find that my wireles keyboard is showing the same trait, albeit it recognises spaces. This piece is typed with no mistakes, the double leters having ben dealt with by the keyboard itself.
I swear I have not riged this.
Does anyone know of a technical reason as to why this might hapen, or should I believe that Clif has found a way to twidle things from the hereafter?

Maybe your bounceless switch sensitivity is set too high.

Check your accessibility settings. Sounds like you have FilterKeys turned on. You'll find it in control panel.

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back