Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fritzing software need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parth86

Hello

I have fritzing software I am not looking mcu in part list , look at below image , there is p89c51R1D2 how to insert P89c51R1D2 on breadboard?

Attachments

• Vead.png
    Vead.png
    250 KB · Views: 151
Not sure what you need to know.... The frizing picture is the one I sent you ages ago!! The picture explains it all surely!!

I had to create that part!!! You can create custom IC's in fritzing but you can use the generic 40 pin IC

Not sure what you need to know.... The frizing picture is the one I sent you ages ago!! The picture explains it all surely!!

I had to create that part!!! You can create custom IC's in fritzing but you can use the generic 40 pin IC
Ok . I just wanted to know that how did you create. ok thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back