Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the grounds on a schematic must be connected together. The schematic doesn't show them connected to avoid lines all over the place.

I think I burnt the IR LED's, cause they don't work with a camera, and with the pot. all the way up, I get like 7 volts and 37 mA across the IR's, but with it down, I get about 4.5 volts, with 23 mA

ill post a pic later, but im warning you, your eyes might burn at the under side fo this PC board...lol. im super noob to this, but im getting better at soldering at least. I think all the connection I made are correct so far, but no IR light emits from the IR's

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back