Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Frequency to 0-10V converter modules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calculus

Dear Friends,

I am planning to buy a 0-10V controllable powersupply. However, the control I have with me is a frequency out put. Could you kindly inform me of a module that can convert TTL frequency to 0-10V outputs. The programming voltage input resistance is 50kohm for above supplies so the maximum current is 200uA at 10V

Thanking you

Sincerely

Calculus

Dear Friends,

I am planning to buy a 0-10V controllable powersupply. However, the control I have with me is a frequency out put. Could you kindly inform me of a module that can convert TTL frequency to 0-10V outputs. The programming voltage input resistance is 50kohm for above supplies so the maximum current is 200uA at 10V

Thanking you

Sincerely

Calculus

hi,
Download the datasheet for the LM2907 V2F Datasheet & Application Note Database, PDF, Circuits, Datasheets | Datasheet Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back